We’re reading Momnipotent: The Not-So-Perfect Woman’s Guide to Catholic Motherhood, by Danielle Bean.
In Momnipotent (the book), Danielle Bean provides much-needed encouragement to all women. Momnipotent validates the dignity and importance of motherhood by helping mothers to recognize 8 uniquely feminine strengths, and how to use those strengths to find peace, purpose, balance, and joy in being the woman God created and called them to be.
Join us on Saturdays beginning September 6, 2014 as we explore Catholic motherhood together.
Here’s how it will work:
We’ll post a reflection each week on Saturdays. We have a team of writers who will be reflecting on each chapter and posting discussion questions. You’re welcome to read along with us.
You can participate in a few ways:
1. Read along.
2. Leave comments on each post with your thoughts and impressions or even take a stab at the discussion questions.
3. Interact with other commenters.
4. Share the posts and the discussion in your real-life networks and/or your social networks.
Our reading schedule:
(We’ll link to the posts as they are posted. The links won’t work until that Saturday.)
- August 30 – Interview with author Danielle Bean
- September 6 – Introduction & Chapter 1
- September 13 – Chapter 2
- September 20 – Chapter 3
- September 27 – Chapters 4 & 5
- October 4 – Chapter 6
- October 11 – Chapters 7 & 8
- October 18 – Chapter 9
- October 25 – Chapter 10
Note: don’t leave a comment here, on this page. You need to click through to the actual weekly posts for discussion.
To be notified of future book clubs, be sure to sign up below: