Judy Klein suggests that one of the most powerful prayers we can pray as parents is to call upon the power of our child’s baptismal vows.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Deacon Tom Fox shares the homily he preached in tribute of his friend, the late Fr. Michael Scanlan of Franciscan University.
Catherine Mendenhall-Baugh knows that there is a plan for us, made very clear, at our Baptism. We are given to God to watch over us so that we can impact each other’s lives.
Give your mind a vacation and the child in your life a great gift: read the Chime Travelers series by Lisa Hendey. Susan Bailey talks with Lisa about how the Chime Travelers series came to be after a fanciful conversation with her nephew.
On the menu for CatholicMom.com’s Sunday Brunch, we have a sample of articles from the past week.
Need some help throwing a baptism party? Jen Steed shares how to throw a baptism party even after you’ve just given birth.