A new book is always a welcome Christmas gift. Barb Szyszkiewicz, OFS reviews 4 inspiring reads for children from Pauline Books & Media.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
We all know Pope Francis is from Argentina, but there is more to our remarkable shepherd than his country of origin and that he enjoys riding the bus. Kate Taliaferro reviews “Pope Francis Takes the Bus” and finds that there is so much more to know and love about our pontiff.
Stuart Dunn reviews what he considers the definitive biography of Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati, new from Ignatius Press.
In “Praying with Mother Teresa,” Susan Conroy offers her own reflections along with quotes and letters from Mother Teresa, prayers from Mother Teresa’s own prayer collection, as well as photos of the saint, her sisters, and the people they serve. Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur reviews this new book published to coincide with Mother Teresa’s canonization.
Lisa Hendey shares her interview with María Ruiz Scaperlanda, author of the new book “The Shepherd Who Didn’t Run” which details the life of Father Stanley Rother.