Michele Faehnle received a new perspective on aging from Lisa Mladinich’s presentation in the “Relationships” series: the signs of aging are part of God’s plan.
- Saving Faith: New Book in the Faith & Kung Fu Series for Teens by T.M. Gaouette
- The only thing Lent is about is forgiveness
- O QUE NOSSOS FILHOS PENSAM E FAZEM? (What do our children think and do?)
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 23, 2017
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
Browsing: Catholic Women
Parenting young adults requires the same virtues you need to parent young children–but applied differently. Barb Szyszkiewicz reviews Susan Vogt’s presentation in Catholic Conference 4 Women’s “Relationships” series.
Ginny Kochis shares her impressions of Kate Wicker’s presentation on seeing your body as an instrument for God, part of the Relationships video series from Catholic Conference 4 Women.
Gina Felter reviews “Your Relationship with Technology: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly” in Tami Kiser’s “Relationships” video series for women.
Allison Gingras reviews a presentation on prayer: “The Ceaseless Act of Love” as part of the Relationships series from Catholic Conference 4 Women.
Chantal Howard offers her thoughts on a presentation on marriage by Tami and Keith Kiser in the “Relationships” video series.
Tami Kiser urges readers to forge real relationships with other women in their parishes and communities.
Do you ever feel like you’re not beautiful enough, and at the same time afraid to let your beauty shine? Kara Klein considers how many of us are afraid of not being enough, but deep down, are equally afraid of truly being seen and noticed.
Got WINE? Sarah Damm has the inside scoop on an exciting new women’s ministry that is spreading throughout the U.S.
Looking for a fun way to stay connected to your faith and friends this summer? Sarah Damm shares a summer book club hosted by WINE: Women in the New Evangelization, a new national ministry that brings women together as they grow in their faith.
Sister Margaret Kerry shares how a group of women organized a special day-long retreat. She explains, “A spiritual spa day is a sacred space set aside to rest in the Lord, receive graces, support, strength, and inspiration from others. Women need these times to love and be loved by God so that their gift of self emanates from Christ the life-giving vine.”