- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Christmas Books
Ignatius Press and Magnificat announce four new resources for celebrating Advent and Christmas with your young children.
Lisa Schmidt reviews two new children’s books published by Ignatius/Magnificat by well-known author/illustrator Maïte Roche; they make excellent Christmas gifts. (and they’re great for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd atriums as well!)
Tacy Beck takes a look at a refreshing new classic by Mary Engelbreit.
Nancy Brown has compiled a book of plays and poetry that are sure to delight your family this Advent…and beyond!
Sarah Reinhard shares about three books she’s going to use this Advent: Bambinelli Sunday, The Blessing Cup, and Introducing Children to Silence and Prayer.
New York Times Bestselling Author Sally Lloyd-Jones Invites Fans to Her Exclusive Song of the Stars LIVE Christmas Party on December 8th via LiveStream.com…