- Saving Faith: New Book in the Faith & Kung Fu Series for Teens by T.M. Gaouette
- The only thing Lent is about is forgiveness
- O QUE NOSSOS FILHOS PENSAM E FAZEM? (What do our children think and do?)
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 23, 2017
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
Browsing: Christmas cookies
Jen Frost shares a recipe that’s been a family favorite since she was a kid. Make these with your kids–no baking required!
Discover a classic Italian Christmas cookie, passed down through 4 generations of Italian kitchens. Kate Taliaferro shares her family’s biscotti, perfect for dunking in freshly brewed coffee or in a mug of hot chocolate after a day in the snow.
Oreos really are perfection, but this cookie might even be an improvement on them. Meg Matenaer shares a modern favorite sure to up your Christmas cookie game.