Accepting our littleness means trusting in God’s greatness, Karee Santos learns from her review of Connie Rossini’s prayerful book Trusting in God with St. Therese. What better path to holiness could there be for wives and mothers whose role is to serve, to suffer, to hope, and to smile?
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Connie Rossini
3 How to Trust God like St. Therese
0 A Review: Trusting God with St. Therese by Connie Rossini
Looking for a spiritual read which is so interesting that you can hardly put it down but has the potential to change your life as well? Trusting God with St. Therese by Connie Rossini more than satisfies both these prerequisites.