This week, we have two great Dine Without Whine recipes to share: Cheesy Spaghetti Bake and Root Beer Float Cake.
Cooking with CatholicMom.com
- Dine without Whine Family Dinner Recipes
- Kelly the Kitchen Kop’s Weekly healthy eating column
- Katie Kimball’s Kitchen Stewardship Columns
- Lent Recipes – Meatless family meals and recipes for Lent from CatholicMom.com
- CatholicMom.com Cooking Archives
Cookbooks for the Catholic Family:
Your purchase of these books through CatholicMom.com helps to support our mission. Thank you for your support!
- Grace Before Meals: Recipes for Family Life
- A Taste of Heaven: A Guide to Food and Drink Made by Monks and Nuns
- Feasts of Life: Recipes from Nana’s Wooden Spoon
- A Continual Feast: A Cookbook to Celebrate the Joys of Family and Faith Throughout the Christian Year
- Recipes for Life: A Catholic Family Cookbook
- Taste and See Faith: Recipes for the Soul
- From a Monastery Kitchen
- Twelve Months of Monastery Soups
- Simplicity from a Monastery Kitchen: A Complete Menu Cookbook for All Occasions
- Catholic Traditions in Cooking
- Cooking With the Saints
- Bake and Be Blessed: Bread Baking As a Metaphor for Spiritual Growth
- Breaking Bread with Father Dominic 2
- More Breaking Bread
- The Madison County Cookbook: Homespun Recipes, Family Traditions, & Recollections from Winterset, Iowa-The Heart of Madison County
Featured Cooking Links:
- Grace Before Meals – Fr. Leo Patalinghug hosts this online source for families looking to strengthen their relationships through shared mealtime experiences
- Our Daily Bread – Fr. Paul Seil and the Diocese of Buffalo present this weekly cooking show
Latest Posts in cooking
NOLA Chefs’ Aid for the Philippines brings together – in the great city of New Orleans – the love of good food and the love of family and community.
This quick-cooking comfort food is great for those times when it’s 5 PM and you forgot to defrost something for dinner!
Here’s an idea for your leftover turkey, with a dessert thrown in for good measure.
Why do we feature Meatless Friday recipes when it’s not even Lent? Explore the idea of Friday sacrifice with us.
Find more great family recipes and meal planning assistance at Dine Without Whine. Hearty Turkey Vegetable Soup Makes 8 servings If you do …
If you’ve never tried tomato pie, you’re in for a treat. But be warned: this recipe comes with a drool warning…
Loyola Press’ Food and Faith series delves into the stories and lives of people who use the culinary arts to find God.
Here’s a meal that’s sure to win a fan or two at your dinner table.
Here’s the recipe that converted Barbara Stein to full-fledged Linguine and Clam Sauce fandom. If you can boil pasta, you can make this recipe.
Sometimes the best laid meal plans are…bombed. Tami Kiser shares ten of her “go-to emergency meals” and invites you to share yours, too!