Find more great family recipes and meal planning assistance at Dine Without Whine.
Cooking with CatholicMom.com
- Dine without Whine Family Dinner Recipes
- Kelly the Kitchen Kop’s Weekly healthy eating column
- Katie Kimball’s Kitchen Stewardship Columns
- Lent Recipes – Meatless family meals and recipes for Lent from CatholicMom.com
- CatholicMom.com Cooking Archives
Cookbooks for the Catholic Family:
Your purchase of these books through CatholicMom.com helps to support our mission. Thank you for your support!
- Grace Before Meals: Recipes for Family Life
- A Taste of Heaven: A Guide to Food and Drink Made by Monks and Nuns
- Feasts of Life: Recipes from Nana’s Wooden Spoon
- A Continual Feast: A Cookbook to Celebrate the Joys of Family and Faith Throughout the Christian Year
- Recipes for Life: A Catholic Family Cookbook
- Taste and See Faith: Recipes for the Soul
- From a Monastery Kitchen
- Twelve Months of Monastery Soups
- Simplicity from a Monastery Kitchen: A Complete Menu Cookbook for All Occasions
- Catholic Traditions in Cooking
- Cooking With the Saints
- Bake and Be Blessed: Bread Baking As a Metaphor for Spiritual Growth
- Breaking Bread with Father Dominic 2
- More Breaking Bread
- The Madison County Cookbook: Homespun Recipes, Family Traditions, & Recollections from Winterset, Iowa-The Heart of Madison County
Featured Cooking Links:
- Grace Before Meals – Fr. Leo Patalinghug hosts this online source for families looking to strengthen their relationships through shared mealtime experiences
- Our Daily Bread – Fr. Paul Seil and the Diocese of Buffalo present this weekly cooking show
Latest Posts in cooking
Erin McCole-Cupp is back with a delicious meatless entree that’s short on prep time and long on flavor.
Veronica Gantley has the perfect recipe for Honey Roasted Acorn Squash.
Find more great family recipes and meal planning assistance at Dine Without Whine. Banana Oatmeal Cookies Makes 48 servings Ingredients: 1 cup sugar …
Who says a Meatless Friday recipe can’t be a feast? Today’s a day for feasting as we celebrate All Saints Day, and here’s a one-two cooking feat that will taste like you fussed but doesn’t take much.
Your family is sure to love these pork chops from Dine Without Whine!
It’s Meatless Friday, which means you can put your drool on and check out the simple soups Barb Szyszkiewicz has compiled and the honey butter rolls recipe she shares. Double yum!
Why cook with your kids? Well, why not? Kate Daneluk shares some great resources and includes a delicious-looking recipe too.
Whether it’s a weekend brunch or a meatless Friday meal, you’re sure to enjoy this garden frittata
Barbara Stein joins our Meatless Friday crew with a winning recipe for Potato Eggs. Yum!
Dora Stone has a “not a burger” recipe that’s delicious and easy to make at home.