Guest contributor Caryn Talty describes her homemade Jesse Tree & offers her template for this Advent tradition.
- Spring Herb Basket
- Simple Walking Sticks
- Coloring and Gospel Activity Pages for each of the Sundays of Advent
- Christian Christmas Coloring Pictures
- Short Motivational Sayings and Quotes to Paint- Craft Project
- Cross-stitching Memories
- Ladybug Rocks
- Make Gift Wrap Paper With Kids
- Make Gift Wrap Paper at Home
- Summer Table Runner
- Easter Crafts
- Easter Traditions: Seven Ways to Add Meaning to Your Family Celebration
- Jeweled Easter Egg Wreath Craft
- Quick Easter Decorating Tips for Your Fireplace
- Easy Easter Crafts for Kids
- Get Some Help Finding Good Easter Craft Ideas
- Eggs-Travagant Easter Eggs Without All the Hassle
- Easter Scrapbooking Ideas for your Family
- Palm Sunday Crafts
- Themed decoupage candles for Easter
- Jar Lid and Jar Candle Decoration
- Organizing Your Craft and Sewing Supplies
- Easy Fabric Covered Photo Album
- Patchwork Fabric Covered Gift Box
- Creative Nature Crafts for Kids
- Unique Tin Candle Holders
- Christmas and Advent projects
Latest Posts in crafts
The “Thankful Tree Placemat” craft is a fun activity that allows children to show their gratitude in a creative way!
It’s a craft kit, it’s an educational resource, it’s just plain awesome! You’re going to want to spend some time with this new Cathletics craft kit from Monica McConkey.
Monica McConkey has a fun family activity to encourage prayer in your home.
Looking for easy-to-make craft ideas to try your hand at sewing? Monica McConkey has some adorable patterns and ideas for bendable felt figures.
Today we share a beautiful craft from Jerusalem Greer’s book A Homemade Year: The Blessings of Cooking, Crafting, and Coming Together.
Celebrate our Blessed Mother’s birthday with special craft ideas from Monica McConkey.
Our Wooden Painted Saints have attracted a lot of attention at recent Catholic conferences. These little wooden peg people are really fun …
A triptych is generally three pieces of related art hinged together to be appreciated collectively. Within the Catholic Church, triptychs are a …
Help your children or students create a perfect book mark for summer Bible reading.
The Eagle is the American symbol! Did you know that when the mother teaches the eaglets to fly by pushing them out …