Enjoy coloring pages, lesson plans, Mass worksheets, crossword and word search puzzles and more to help you prepare for Sunday’s Liturgy of the Word
- Sunday Gospel Activities – Click on this link to view a listing of the following activities for each week:
- Coloring page
- Mass worksheets – 7-10, 11-14
- Lesson Plan
- Word search – Puzzle, Solution
- Crossword puzzle – Puzzle, Solution
- Extra activities
- Special Feature: Children’s Liturgy of the Word Planning Tool
- Religious Education Articles by Laura Grace
- Lesson Plans by Topic
- Pre K Lesson Plans
- Puppet Ministry
- Catholic Camp Skit Scripts – These scripts were generously donated to CatholicMom.com by Julie Ouellette from the Church of St. Monica in Duluth, Georgia.
- Gospel Activity Archives – Previous activities from CatholicMom.com
Thank you for your patience as we post new activities. These activities are created by Lisa, Laura (Lesson plans, games and printables) and Elyse (Mass worksheets) so sometimes activities may be delayed as we attend to my family responsibilities.
Your support of this site through our Catholic Company Store and Amazon and your prayers support and help to maintain this website. Please consider making a small donation to help us keep these resources free and online for families and children around the world. For more information on how you can help support CatholicMom.com, visit our Support page. Lisa
Latest Posts in education
Mary Wallace offers 5 Tips on Catechizing Your Public School Kids – sharing the faith passionately at home is key!
Editor’s note: We thank the Catholic Review in the Archdiocese of Baltimore for their kind permission to reprint this article as a …
Duolingo’s a great app for learning another language (or ESL)…and it’s FREE. Read all the reasons it’s worth your time and effort.
This lesson can help kids understand that while a glorious transfiguration will occur to us at death, in life we have to …
Please note that all missing activities will be added as soon as they are available. August 4, 2013 – 18th Sunday in …
I first felt the Holy Spirit’s stirrings to homeschool when I attended our Catholic community’s first major Pro-Life event way back in 2006. …
Please note that all missing activities will be added as soon as they are available. July 7, 2013 – 14th Sunday in …
It’s not a big deal right now, because most days their friends are around the neighborhood, but of course I’m all nervous …
Please note that all missing activities will be added as soon as they are available. June 2, 2013 – The Most Holy …
In her book, Sacred Threshold: Crossing the Inner Barrier to a Deeper Love, Paula D’Arcy tells the story of her first client …