EWTN’s spectacular Spring season lineup, which begins in March 1 and continues through June, features programming about Fatima, life issues, and spiritual battles.
- Saving Faith: New Book in the Faith & Kung Fu Series for Teens by T.M. Gaouette
- The only thing Lent is about is forgiveness
- O QUE NOSSOS FILHOS PENSAM E FAZEM? (What do our children think and do?)
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 23, 2017
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in partnership with the Susan B. Anthony List, will launch a new half-hour weekly program that will inform and educate viewers about current issues of importance in advancing a culture of life.
Nearly two and a half decades after the Coming Home Network International’s founding, the apostolate, created to support converts to the Catholic faith, is approaching the end of 2016 with its largest number of new members in any year.
Will you be watching Sunday as Mother Teresa is officially declared a Saint? If you’d like to watch (or listen t0) the Canonization Mass and catch other coverage about Saint Teresa of Calcutta, here’s where you can find programming on radio, TV, and online.
Lisa Hendey shares her personal interview with Raymond Arroyo about the release of his new bestseller “Mother Angelica Her Grand Silence: The Last Years and Living Legacy”.
Guadalupe: The Miracle and the Message, narrated by famed actor Jim Caviezel, traces the history of this transformative event from the 16th century to the present. View the trailer here and watch the movie this weekend on EWTN.
Lisa Hendey shares a conversation with Johnnette Benkovic of Women of Grace. You’ll love hearing about Johnnette’s personal history, her beautiful family, her work with women and her own spiritual life. Plus, you’re invited to her upcoming retreat!
Our dear friend and CatholicMom.com contributor Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle’s new television series “Catholic Moms Cafe” will be airing on EWTN.
As we enter into Holy Week, Allison Gingras reminds us that our good habits of prayer and reflection should continue. She suggestions utilizing some of the wonderful Lenten resources that we may not have had time to use during this Lent. As St. Paul teaches, we should not tire or grow weary of doing good, including what is spiritually good for us.