- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Family Theater Productions
On this week’s episode of Catholic Moments, Lisa Hendey shares her conversation with two “shining stars”: Paulina Cerrilla and Tony Sands. Learn all about Family Theater Productions and the great new family DVD, “Family Dinner”.
Lisa Hendey reviews the first installment in Holy Cross Family Ministries and Family Theater Productions’ beautiful series, the Sorrowful Manifest Mysteries. Learn why this “family movie night” option is perfect for the Lenten season.
Lisa Hendey reviews “Carrying On”, the newest installment in the The Sorrowful Manifest Mysteries DVD set from Holy Cross Family Ministries’ Family Theater Productions.