- Saving Faith: New Book in the Faith & Kung Fu Series for Teens by T.M. Gaouette
- The only thing Lent is about is forgiveness
- O QUE NOSSOS FILHOS PENSAM E FAZEM? (What do our children think and do?)
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 23, 2017
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
Browsing: Marriage Rx
Don’t let in-law struggles rob your family of holiday joy! Dr. Manuel and Karee Santos share strategies for surviving–and even enjoying–holiday events with the extended family.
Dr, Manny and Karee Santos answer the common question: should you attend a family member’s wedding when they’re Catholic but choosing to marry outside the Church?
Confused by Pope Francis’ recent words about Communion for the divorced and remarried? Dr. Manny and Karee Santos tackle this tricky issue in this month’s Marriage Rx advice column.
Lisa Hendey shares her conversation with Dr. Manuel and Karee Santos, our Marriage RX advice columnists and authors of the new book “The Four Keys to Everlasting Love”.
Dr. Manny and Karee Santos discuss the different expectations that Catholics and Protestants have of their church community and how that impacts an interreligious couple’s attempt to build a shared spiritual life.
Some marriages require intensive care. Dr. Manny and Karee Santos talk about how to find the help a struggling marriage needs.
What if your husband isn’t interested in being the family’s spiritual leader? Dr. Manny and Karee Santos discuss ways to attract your husband to the faith while minimizing obstacles (like kids who would rather play than pay attention during Mass).
Dr. Manny and Karee Santos’ big reveal: popular theologian Christopher West will be writing the foreword to their Catholic marriage advice book, The Four Keys to Everlasting Love. Look for it in Spring 2016!
Financial unity is a key goal for marriages. But what should you do if religious differences affect your financial priorities? Dr. Manny and Karee Santos explain how unity can be reached over the long-term, not necessarily all at once.
In this month’s Marriage Rx column, Dr. Manny and Karee Santos talk about the toll that unemployment or underemployment can exact on a marriage and explore some possible solutions.
In this month’s Marriage Rx column, Dr. Manuel and Karee Santos make some helpful suggestions about a husband’s lack of desire.