Sheena Lukose shares how she teaches her children to fill a treasure box for God with acts of love and kindness.
- Saving Faith: New Book in the Faith & Kung Fu Series for Teens by T.M. Gaouette
- The only thing Lent is about is forgiveness
- O QUE NOSSOS FILHOS PENSAM E FAZEM? (What do our children think and do?)
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 23, 2017
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
Browsing: Mother Teresa
Heidi Hess Saxton invites you to join her 40-Day marriage challenge: learn how to sign up for daily encouragement, a Facebook group and more. Recapture the magic!
After soaking in the secular culture, Sarah Greesonbach was afraid of getting pregnant for a long time. Here are 4 quotes that opened her heart.
Lisa Hendey shares an interview with Heidi Hess Saxton to discover the Advent lessons Saint Teresa of Calcutta taught us: starting over, waiting in darkness, and loving Jesus.
Silva and Nace Volčič, currently missionaries in Europe, offer a meditation on work inspired by the work of St. Teresa of Calcutta.
As people the world over celebrated, commemorated and even criticized the tiny Albanian nun and her outreach to India’s poorest, many in India notched up their enthusiasm to an understandably high degree. Marianna Bartholomew has the news from a missionary priest in India.
It is not in our fullness but in our hunger and thirst that we revive the belief of others, as it was for Saint Teresa of Kolkata. Sr. Margaret Kerry, fsp recalls the saint’s influence on her ministry to city children.
In “Praying with Mother Teresa,” Susan Conroy offers her own reflections along with quotes and letters from Mother Teresa, prayers from Mother Teresa’s own prayer collection, as well as photos of the saint, her sisters, and the people they serve. Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur reviews this new book published to coincide with Mother Teresa’s canonization.
During her lifetime, Mother Teresa was consistently one of the most admired humans walking our Earth. That has continued since her death in 1997. Rebecca Kates Lemke of Catholic Relief Services offers 5 ways to live a full and fulfilling life like Mother Teresa.