A new documentary from the University of Notre Dame and the Religious Freedom Institute looks in-depth at how persecuted Christian communities respond with resilience.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Notre Dame
At the invitation of her alma mater, the University of Notre Dame, Lisa Hendey shares a letter she wrote–to herself–on the topic of motherhood in anticipation of Mother’s Day.
You are invited to join the authors of “Lost Classroom, Lost Community on June 26 at a book launch event at 5 p.m. at the University Club of Chicago.
Editor’s note: Thanks to our friends at the University of Notre Dame’s Alliance for Catholic Education for sharing the following…