On the menu for CatholicMom.com’s Sunday Brunch, we have a sample of articles from the past week.
- Saving Faith: New Book in the Faith & Kung Fu Series for Teens by T.M. Gaouette
- The only thing Lent is about is forgiveness
- O QUE NOSSOS FILHOS PENSAM E FAZEM? (What do our children think and do?)
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 23, 2017
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
Browsing: Progressive Dinner
The side dish for our CatholicMom.com Progressive Dinner: Barbara Stein’s Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Scallions.
The cocktail for our CatholicMom.com Progressive Dinner: Allison Gingras’s recipe for New England Gluten-Free Grown-Up Beverage.
You’re invited to our very first Virtual Progressive Dinner here at CatholicMom.com! Find out how you can share your favorite recipe and join the fun.