Bishop Robert Barron reflects on a passage from the Gospel of Luke, which was featured on the Solemnity of Mary the Mother of God which has to do with the visit of the shepherds to Mary and the Christ child in the stable at Bethlehem. The passage hinges on three words: haste, astonished, and treasured.
- Saving Faith: New Book in the Faith & Kung Fu Series for Teens by T.M. Gaouette
- The only thing Lent is about is forgiveness
- O QUE NOSSOS FILHOS PENSAM E FAZEM? (What do our children think and do?)
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 23, 2017
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
Browsing: solemnity of mary mother of God
0 Go in Haste! Be Amazed! Treasure!