Summertime can quickly become an opportunity for us to lose track of our usual prayer life and spiritual routines. Tiffany Walsh offers two ideas for keeping our summer stretch of Ordinary Time vibrant and refreshing.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: St. Kateri Tekakwitha
Give your mind a vacation and the child in your life a great gift: read the Chime Travelers series by Lisa Hendey. Susan Bailey talks with Lisa about how the Chime Travelers series came to be after a fanciful conversation with her nephew.
Editor’s note: As we prepare to celebrate the October 21st canonization of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha, who will then be St.…