Janet Moore can’t think of a better way to begin this journey into this Extraordinary Year of Mercy then to follow along as Flynn unpacks encyclicals of Mercy, the Sacraments, the Pascal Mystery, the Divine Mercy Messages, Image and Devotions, and the Divine Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist – demonstrating how they actualize God’s unending “Mercy Full” Love for us.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Vinny Flynn
0 Book Notes: Entering into 7 Secrets of Divine Mercy
0 Book Notes: Bestselling author provides invaluable guide toward embracing Divine Mercy
The ideal resource for the Year of Mercy is bestselling author Vinny Flynn’s soon-to-be-released book 7 SECRETS OF DIVINE MERCY, which draws from Scripture, the teachings of the Catholic Church and the Diary of St. Faustina.