Meet Brother Innocent and Brother Angelus and discover the great new television program ICONS. Find out how you can be a part of bringing this special project to the airwaves.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Today, we’re happy to share a guest post from Sister Christina Marie Neumann, OSF, who offers an inside look at the new blog Our Franciscan Fiat.
New out from our friends at Ascension Press is the amazing new program Altaration: The Mystery of the Mass Revealed. To give…
In Yes, God!, Susie Lloyd chronicles the childhood and vocation stories of nine men and women religious, describing the details of their family which she believes brought each of them to say “yes” to God’s call to religious life.
Ever wonder what it’d be like to have a son in seminary? Or is your son considering joining the seminary? Don’t miss this interview with Kathi Klaas, wife, principal, and mom of a first-year seminarian.
Imagine Sisters, the two-year-old movement that has brought the beauty of authentic women’s religious life to over 35,000 followers and created the new vocation film Light of Love, is now planning for even bigger initiatives during what Pope Francis has dedicated as the 2015 Year of Consecrated Life.
Meet Fr. Joshua Waltz and view his compelling vocations story.
Sr. Margaret Kerry, fsp shares how faith is alive in Africa and is being done to support and nurture Catholics and Christians on the African continent.