On this week’s podcast, we share interviews with Brian Kravec and Maura Hagarty. Brian is a parishioner at St. Patrick’s Parish in Merced, California and has been integral in planning the parish’s upcoming event featuring Immaculée Ilibagiza. Maura Hagarty is part of the team who created a great new resource for Catholic “tweens” entitled The Catholic Connections Handbook for Middle Schoolers.[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/catholicmoments/cm093.mp3[/podcast]
Deacon Tom Fox shares a refreshing Lenten reflection this week entitled “Donuts during Lent”.
Share your feedback at 206-339-9272, comment here on the blog or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links for this Episode:
- CatholicMom.com Book Spotlight Interview with Maura Hagarty
- The Catholic Connections Handbook for Middle Schoolers
- Catholic Connections Handbook Contest
- St. Patrick’s Parish – Merced, California
- CatholicMom.com March Book Club
- The Catholic Traveler
- The Catholic Company
- Lisa’s Facebook Profile, Plurk, Twitter
- Catholic Mom Logo Store