Fifth Sunday of Easter
Click on the links below to download each item:
- Sunday’s Gospel
- Easter Activities, crafts, prayers, coloring and more at CatholicMom.com
- Coloring Page
- Lesson Plan
- Mass Worksheets – 7-10, 11-14
- Word Search – Puzzle, Solution
- Crossword- Puzzle
- Crossword Solution – 1. grower; 2. vine; 3. fruit; 4. branches
- Extra activities:
- This Month’s Book Club Selections
- Puppet/skit scripts at CatholicMom.com
- WWJD? File Folder Game – Introduction- Listen to what Jesus said, “I am the vine and you are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
If we keep our life connected to Jesus, we will grow. Our life will produce beautiful leaves and delicious fruit. But if we are separated from Jesus, our leaves will wither and die and we will never put forth any fruit. So how does Jesus want us to live?
- Directions – Print out Directions and cut it out.
- Game Board – Print out Game Board, trim, and glue on the inside of the file folder. Make sure the directions are on the front of the file folder. Laminate or cover file folder with clear contact paper to make it last.
- Game Cards – Use these or make your own. Print Game Cards out on card stock. Cut out Game Cards. Laminate or cover with clear contact paper to make them last.
- Spinner – Make spinner according to the directions.
Support CatholicMom.com – We accept donations to help maintain and grow CatholicMom.com. You may donate either by PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org in any amount or by check payable to Lisa Hendey. Donations are not tax deductible but are greatly appreciated and go directly to help us keep our activities free and available for families and children around the world.
Donations by Mail:
Please make checks payable to “Lisa Hendey”
CatholicMom.com Support Fund
2037 W. Bullard #247
Fresno, CA 93711