Sixth Sunday of Easter
Click on the links below to download each item:
- Sunday’s Gospel
- Easter Activities, crafts, prayers, coloring and more at CatholicMom.com
- Coloring Page
- Lesson Plan
- Mass Worksheets –7-10, 11-14
- Word Search – Puzzle, Solution
- Crossword – Puzzle
- Crossword Solution – 1. friends; 2. disciples; 3. complete; 4. love
- Extra activities:
- Children’s Activities for Mary’s Month
- This Month’s Book Club Selections
- Puppet/skit scripts at CatholicMom.com
- Random Acts of Kindness File Folder Game – The Gospel of John presents Jesus as saying: “Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood you have no life within you … whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me and I in him.” John 6:53-56. So how does Jesus want us to live? He wants us to treat each other with kindness.
- Directions – Print out Directions, cut it out, and glue on front of file folder.
- Game Board – Print out Game Board, trim, and glue on the inside of the file folder. Make sure the directions are on the front of the file folder. Laminate or cover file folder with clear contact paper to make it last.
- Tokens – Use these tokens or make your own. Print out several pages of tokens out on card stock. Cut out and laminate or cover with clear contact paper to make them last.
- Back Talk Game (Honor Your Father& Mother) – Gospel John 14:15-21: If you love me you will keep my commandments. John 14:15. One of the ways you show that you love God is to obey your parents and honor them with respect.
Support CatholicMom.com – We accept donations to help maintain and grow CatholicMom.com. You may donate either by PayPal to [email protected] in any amount or by check payable to Lisa Hendey. Donations are not tax deductible but are greatly appreciated and go directly to help us keep our activities free and available for families and children around the world.
Donations by Mail:
Please make checks payable to “Lisa Hendey”
CatholicMom.com Support Fund
2037 W. Bullard #247
Fresno, CA 93711