Click on the links below to download each item
- Sunday’s Gospel
- Coloring Page
- Mass Worksheets – 7-10, 11-14
- Lesson Plan
- Word Search – Puzzle, Solution
- Crossword – Puzzle
Solution – Across: 3. Galilee; 4. wine; Down: 1. first; 2. believe
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- Puppet/skit scripts at CatholicMom.com
- Teaching Catholic Kids – Great Resources from Our Sunday Visitor
- To Teach – Great Resources from USCCB – Charity in Truth (Caritas In Veritate)
Pre-K Lesson Plans:
We will be providing weekly Pre-K lesson plans this year. These do not coincide with the Sunday Liturgy of the Word, but are specifically created for Catholic Pre-K learners.
- Wedding at Cana
- The Birth of Jesus
- Thank You God! (Terrific for Thanksgiving!)
- Joshua and Jericho
- Joseph and His Wonderful Coat
- Prayer – I Can Talk to God
- Noah’s Ark
- Adam and Eve
- God Made Me and I’m Special
- Creation Day Seven – On the Seventh Day God Rested
- Creation Day Six – Animals on Land and Man
- Creation Day Five – Creatures in the Seas and Sky
- Creation Day Four – Sun, Moon and Stars
- Creation Day Three – Seas, Lands and Plants
- Creation Day Two – God Created the Sky
- Creation Day One – God Created Light
Check out Lisa Hendey’s new book, The Handbook for Catholic Moms: Nurturing Your Heart, Mind, Body and Soul, now available for preorder at The Catholic Company, Amazon.com, or a Catholic bookstore near you!
Religious Education Resource Articles:
- Story Sequencing Activities
- Assessing Student Progress
- Using Technology in Your Classroom
- How to Keep Disruptive Behavior Down to a Minimum
- Organize Your Materials
- Introductory Letter to Parents
- Lesson Planning
- Discipline in the Classroom
- Helping Hands Chart
- Special Needs Students – Information to Gather from Parents
- Preparing Your Religious Education Classroom
Thank you for your support of CatholicMom.com! A small portion of your purchase price goes to CatholicMom.com and enables us to continue providing these resources free of charge for families and parishes around the world.
Living the 10 Commandments for Children – The Ten Commandments have always played an essential role as guiding principles in the lives of adults and children alike. Their simplicity and clarity make them a wonderful tool to pass on an understanding of the Faith to our children. Elementary-age children will appreciate the positive, real-world examples and vibrant full-color illustrations that bring the stories and pages to life.
Containing Scripture for the adult reader, alongside reverent, yet whimsical explanations designed to hold a child’s interest, this book will help families and catechists reinforce a vision of a healthy spiritual life in step with God’s plan.
An excellent preparation tool for the Sacrament of Reconciliation, Living the 10 Commandments for Children contains a mini-examination of conscience appropriate for children. Free bonus: On the last page of the book, the reader is referred to www.osv.com for additional pages of “Tricky Temptations,” scenarios that children can use for their examination of conscience or parents can use as conversation starters with their children.