This week’s guest on Catholic Moments, Marshall Cook, is a former professor, noted speaker and time and stress management expert. Marshall joins us to discuss this latest book Time Management: A Catholic Approach.[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/catholicmoments/cm134.mp3[/podcast]
What in the world is SPIRITUAL MOTHERHOOD? Deacon Tom introduces the topic on this Deacon Moment, and he invites women of all ages and status to consider sponsoring the spiritual journey of a member of the clergy.
It’s a Mary Moment with some raw thoughts about grief and about Mary’s role as a comforter to us, as Sarah Reinhard reflects on the recent pain and grief in her life and Mary’s role in helping her feel comforted.
Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall? What spiritual season are you in? Avery from the Live WTL podcast shares and idea fromHave Faith: Sustaining the Spirit for Confirmation and Beyond, A Candidate and Sponsor Resource by Micheal Carotta.
Please consider joining us in support of the SQPN.com Giving Campaign. Your donations will help us to continue in this important evangelization work.
Links for this Episode:
- Time Management: A Catholic Approach by Marshall Cook
- Lay It Down by Billie Tarascio, Send Me
- SQPN Giving Campaign
- Current CatholicMom.com Contests
- CatholicMom.com Book Club
- The Catholic Company
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms: The Catholic Company, Amazon, Aquinas and More or Barnes & Noble
- Lisa’s Facebook Profile, SQPN Connect Page, Plurk, Twitter
- Catholic Mom Logo Store