Today, we celebrate the Queenship of Mary. We’re compiled a few resources to help you commemorate this day with thanksgiving for Mary, our Mother:
- USCCB Video Reflection on Queenship of Mary by Fr. Robert Reed of Catholic TV
- Queenship of Mary reflection at Saint of the Day, AmericanCatholic.org
- Queenship of Mary at CatholicCulture.org
- Hail Mary Puzzle – All you need is some heavy paper and a copy machine. Copy puzzle and have the children glue it on some heavy paper and color. Then have the children cut on the lines to make a puzzle. Have the children put the puzzle together to practice the prayer. Put puzzle pieces in an envelope or zip lock bag.
- Hail Mary Worksheet – To find out how well the students know the Hail Mary, have the students fill out the worksheet using the word bank.
- Mary Activities:
- Mary, Mother of God, Mother of Our Church Lesson Plan
- Mary is the Mother of the Church Crossword
- Mary is the Mother of the Church Double Puzzle – Unscramble each of the clue words. Unscramble each of the clue words. Copy the letters in the numbered cells to other cells with the same number to reveal the message.
- Mary is the Mother of the Church Word Search
- Rosary Lesson Plans
- Mary and the Angel Lesson Plan
To celebrate today in a special way with your family, pray the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary together. Tonight for dinner, have a special feast to celebrate Mary, our Queen and pray for Mary’s guidance and support in any troubled areas of your life. Our Lady, Queen of Peace, pray for us!