Leave your small successes in the com box or a link to your blog, and then give yourself a pat on the back, because this past week, you were a source of grace to others, and you worked hard. Good job!
This past week I:
1) Shopped with daughter to find her bridesmaid’s dress, ordered it.
2) Mailed a package to my mom, and a second one to my brother.
3) Won tickets on the radio to go to a breakfast with the band on Thursday morning!
4) Exercised (walking) Friday, Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday thanks to all the ladies in this group who inspire with their exercise regimen…it’s progress.
5) Continued working on Helen, wrote a major component (20 pages).
6) Dryer arrived. Clothing now can be folded and put away…I can catch up on the laundry….wait.
7) Began reading the Hobbit with my eight year old son. I’m just prepping him for December when Jackson’s film comes out.
I look forward to seeing what all of you have been up to this week.
Leave your list on your blog and list your blog in the comments or leave your small successes in the comment section itself and thanks for being part of Small Success Thursday!
Copyright 2012 Sherry Antonetti