We’re building a wonderful partnership with our friends at Catholic Relief Services and are happy to spread the news about their great work being done around the world. We’ll be regularly sharing information and stories from both the FaithWorks section of CRS and their other initiatives as well. This week, I want to point you to the following stories that are sure to inspire:
- Having a last minute gift dilemma? Why not make life happier and easier?! Give to Catholic Relief Services in honor of your loved ones – it’s a gift that will keep giving all year long. And you don’t have to go to the mall!
- Church in the Aftermath of Tragedy – With so many of us mourning the loss of precious lives in Newtown, CT, Edward Hoyt shares a compelling perspective.
- Syrian Refugees Brace for Brutal Winter – Learn how CRS is supporting refugee families across the region
- Good News: Healthier Children – Need some good news this week? Click through and find out our Catholic Relief Services is impacting upon the childhood mortality rate.
- Top 5 Advent Songs – Sick of singing “O Come, O Come Emmanuel”? Check out five great alternatives to sing during these waining days of Advent!
- Bishop Kicanas’ Christmas Message – We’re almost there! Listen to an uplifting Christmas message from the Most Reverend Gerald F. Kicanas, Bishop of Tucson and Catholic Relief Services’ board chair.