Have you ever wanted to do more in the liturgical year but just don’t have the time? Who has time to buy special foods, craft supplies and more for a one hour project? Not me!
I decided to do what I do best — read! I am starting a virtual Catholic Saint Picture Book Club for busy families like ours.
How it Works
1. Each month, I will announce the saint & feast day for next month.
2. I will share a book, easily available on Amazon. Your local Catholic bookstore can probably order it as well.
3. The week of the saint’s feast day, I will share a full review of the book(s) and invite your book and activity recommendations.
How to Participate
1. Read our book or another with your family. That’s it!
2. Share your post, book or simple, easy, no-prep activity (optional).
3. Subscribe to SaintMail for more feast day fun. Again, totally optional. Molly and I will be working together to try to make them match up whenever possible. Subscribe by 11/15/14 to get the December SaintMail package, which will match our book for December!
Having a busy month? No problem! Jump back in next month!
See? No pressure for Pinterest perfect liturgical year celebrations, just a simple story to share with your family.
For more details and to see all the Saint Picture Book Club posts, go to Happy Little Homemaker.com. Hope to see you there!
Copyright 2014, Jen Steed