Editor’s Note: CatholicMom.com is excited to partner with this conference, which features presentations by many of our friends and contributors. Find out how you can pray, learn, reflect and be encouraged with other Catholic moms during this unique event!
Moms Use Technology to Connect, Pray, and Learn about Mercy at the “Faces of Mercy” 2016 CatholicConference4Moms.com
On February 20th, Moms from all over the US will have the opportunity to attend a conference like no other. If they are lucky enough to be near one of over 25 parishes where the conference is physically being held, they can attend the conference there with other moms. If not, they can attend the conference online in the comfort of their own homes. And if they are at a soccer tournament all day, there’s still a way for them to take in the conference, because the conference is online throughout the duration of Lent. In fact, moms can even download MP3s of all the talks to take with them while jogging through the neighborhood.
This year’s “Faces of Mercy” conference offers:
• Over 20 popular speakers that many moms, because of distance or expense, may never have the chance to hear.
• All presentations are 20 minutes and have been produced especially for this conference, catering the message to mothers during this Jubilee Year of Mercy.
• The kick-off day of the conference, February 20th will offer 2 live-stream events. The first will be Jennifer Fulwiler live. The second will be an opportunity to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet in union with other mothers tuning into the conference at this time.
• A digital “swag bag” filled with freebies and coupons for Catholic Moms will be available for every individual conference attendee.
• All this for one low price of $14.99, with many discounts available from supporting affiliates. Use coupon code CatholicMom to save $4 off the conference registration!
To register, visit CatholicConference4Moms.com.
The CatholicConference4Moms began last year as a ministry to busy moms who often are at home with their children or just too busy to attend a regular conference. Over 4000 moms registered for the pilot conference and a combined 10,000 presentations were viewed during the first weekend of the conference. During this Jubilee Year of Mercy, many graces are available. The “Faces of Mercy” 2016 CatholicConference4Moms.com hopes to be that channel for many moms.
As a special bonus, ten CatholicMom.com authors have teamed up to write reflections on selected presentations. You’ll find the presentation topics and dates for those reflections, which will be shared here on CatholicMom.com, listed below: