This week on CatholicMom.com’s CM Hangout Podcast, co-hosts Erika Marie and Allison Gingras welcome our guests and CatholicMom.com contributor Deanna Bartalini. Deanna shares ideas for how to live the liturgical year in our homes and with our families as well as giving a basic overview of what the liturgical year is.
Deanna Bartalini is a wife for over 30 years and mom of two adults and loves Catholicism. She has a master’s degree in Pastoral Administration from Loyola University, works as a Faith Formation Director and serves her parish in Youth Ministry. Her goal in life is to be “notlukewarm” all the time.
Thank you to our Sponsor!
Thank you to our ever-faithful sponsor today, Sarah Reinhard!
Sarah sponsors the CM Hangout show today in honor of Mary and her book, Word by Word: Slowing Down with the Hail Mary. Word by Word is now available from Ave Maria Press (and from your local Catholic bookstore or online at your favorite book retailer). In it, Sarah Reinhard has gathered 40 different voices to take a look at why every word — from the “Hail” right down to every single “The” — is a critical part of this prayer. So often, we all tend to whip through the Hail Mary and rattle it off without really considering what we’re praying and saying. This book is sure to make you reconsider the prayer and, hopefully, draw you closer to the Blessed Mother and, through her, to Jesus. Be sure to check the show notes and order your copy today!
We have just a few more sponsorship dates open for the rest of the year! Thank you to all who have supported our CM Hangout project. If you’d like to help this project continue, the price is ripe now so send us an email to Lisa at CatholicMom dot com or Erika at onesimplemama at gmail dot com.
Mentioned this week:
- 2016 Liturgical Year from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Deanna’s Liturgical Year Infographic (Printable!)
- Lenten Transformation Post
- CatholicMom.com Liturgical Year Resources
You’re invited to be a part of this show. We invite you to the conversation:
- Subscribe to the show at iTunes or your favorite Android Podcast App
- Subscribe to the show at Youtube
- Share this project on social media using hashtag #CMHangout – this is also a great way to send feedback, to ask a question, or to propose future conversation topics
- Leave comments here on the blog each week to help us develop this as a fun and helpful project
Watch for a new episode of CM Hangout next Tuesday and please keep this project in your prayers!
See all the rest of our CM Hangouts right here!
[Support the CM Hangout through any purchases made via the Amazon Affiliate Links included in this post.]
Music at end of podcast, Fishers of Men courtesy Popple Music