Building on the popularity of Lisa M. Hendey’s The Handbook for Catholic Moms and A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms, Ave Maria Press and CatholicMom.com are pleased to announce the launch of CatholicMom.com Books.
Listed in order of publication. Click on each title for additional details:
- The Handbook for Catholic Moms by Lisa M. Hendey
- A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms by Lisa M. Hendey
- A Catholic Mother’s Companion to Pregnancy by Sarah Reinhard
- Imitating Mary: Ten Marian Virtues for the Modern Mom by Marge Fenelon
- The Catholic Baby Name Book by Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur
- Small Steps for Catholic Moms by Danielle Bean and Elizabeth Foss
- Divine Mercy for Moms by Michele Faehnle and Emily Jaminet
- The Catholic Mom’s Prayer Companion by Lisa M. Hendey and Sarah A. Reinhard
- Mary’s Way by Judy Landrieu Klein
- Getting Past Perfect by Kate Wicker
In the spirit of the New Evangelization, and at the forefront of Catholic new media, CatholicMom.com creator Lisa Hendey and her fellow moms and bloggers celebrate all things faith, family, and fun from a thoroughly Catholic perspective. Through the triumphs and tedium of the everyday, CatholicMom.com Books encourage and support moms in their vocations, showing how their Catholic faith can be the vital center of their experience.
Ave Maria Press’s CatholicMom.com Books include 1-2 new titles per year. Hendey plays an active role in selecting new authors and books for this exciting new series, contributing a foreword for each title and promoting the books on the CatholicMom.com and through the thousands who follow her on social media networks.