In an effort to support and encourage Catholic parents, CatholicMom.com presents online interviews with authors and in depth reviews of relevant and helpful books and resources. We actively seek to promote quality writing by Catholic authors, and books by Christian authors with significance to Catholic readers. To share information on your favorite Catholic author, email email@example.com.
- Daily Gospel Reflection for August 18, 2019 - 20th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- How Being a Catechist Can Change Your Life
- The Gist: Children's Health
- Daily Gospel Reflection for August 17, 2019
- Love a Little Harder
- Millennials Helped My Faith
- Meatless Friday: Cooking with Kids
- Daily Gospel Reflection for August 16, 2019
- Book Notes: "Why Celibacy: Reclaiming the Fatherhood of the Priest"
- St. Werenfrid, Patron of Vegetable Gardens
- Faith Through Fiction: Katy Huth Jones Discusses Courage
- Catholicism: An Encounter with Christ
- Setting Goals for this Fall #061
- Daily Gospel Reflection for August 15, 2019 - Solemnity of the Assumption