Kara Klein wonders how many days she spends dreaming, planning, preparing all the ways she think she can build up God’s Kingdom, while she is literally forgetting to love the person right in front of her. During this Lenten season her prayer is to remember her deepest calling.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
In case you missed it, I wanted to share this very fun video of the recent “Hangout” hosted by Catholic Relief Services and CRS Rice Bowl. The event featured four of your CatholicMom.com friends: Lisa Schmidt, Jared Dees, Sarah Reinhard and Lisa Hendey.
As she readies to take off for Tanzania, Lisa Hendey shares what 1,800 Rice Bowls look like and how they can change lives.
I can’t believe that in less than two weeks, I will be in Tanzania! If you missed my big announcement…