- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Ascension Press
Barb Szyszkiewicz, OFS reviews YOU, a new Theology of the Body study program for teens from Ascension Press, that challenges and engages teens in the discussion of a difficult subject.
A newly updated ‘Theology of the Body for Teens’ program from Ascension Press confronts the unique moral struggles of our time.
The problem of suffering has caused many to leave the Faith, but Fr. Josh Johnson uses this Jubilee Year of Mercy to show how mercy and suffering go hand in hand. Jesus was willingly betrayed, abandoned, and crucified to show that he is with us in our suffering. In receiving his divine mercy through confession, by coming to Christ in our brokenness, we join Christ and the saints in their suffering so we can share in the resurrection with them.
The Gospels are filled with stories that tell of Christ’s mercy toward others, but have you ever thought of how the Nativity of Christ may be the greatest act of mercy in the Gospels? In this video, Fr. Matt Guckin offers new insight into Jesus’ birth in this Jubilee Year of Mercy.
Pope Francis has declared 2016 a Jubilee Year of Mercy for all of us. What does that mean? Fr. Mike Schmitz offers some insight on that, explaining the significance of a Jubilee Year and showing how we can be merciful toward others in our everyday lives through the spiritual and corporal works of mercy.
To celebrate the Year of Mercy, Ascension is releasing a video series highlighting the power of God’s mercy. In this first video of the series, Jeff Cavins reflects on the role the Virgin Mary plays in salvation history.
Stuart Dunn reviews a new Bible study DVD series from Ascension Press: Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible, featuring speaker Jeff Cavins.
AscensionPresents.com provides free online inspiration and catechesis with high quality video content.
Stuart Dunn reviews “The Prophets,” a 10-part video Bible study series that can be used by individuals or groups to learn more about prophets in the Old and New Testaments as well as modern times.
New out from our friends at Ascension Press is the amazing new program Altaration: The Mystery of the Mass Revealed. To give…
How do we keep kids Catholic after Confirmation? A remarkable new program prepares teens for a life of discipleship