- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Blessed Mother Teresa
Kara Klein wonders how many days she spends dreaming, planning, preparing all the ways she think she can build up God’s Kingdom, while she is literally forgetting to love the person right in front of her. During this Lenten season her prayer is to remember her deepest calling.
Lisa Hendey reviews the new movie “The Letters”, releasing today nationwide in theaters. This movie, based upon the life of Blessed Mother Teresa, encourages us to look at our own path to sainthood as we strive to serve the world around us.
Blessed Mother Teresa offers advice to her religious sisters on obedience and the peace that flows from it. How are we as lay people called to live obedience in the family life so that we might experience that same peace?
To celebrate Blessed Mother Teresa’s feast day, here’s a great recipe for your Domestic Church!