Missionaries who have served with FOCUS, the Fellowship of Catholic University Students, often find it difficult after they end their time on campus to find a community with shared Catholic values. At times, these departing and transitioning FOCUS missionaries and staff experience challenges as they move from campus into new workplaces, new parishes and new situations with family and friends.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Campus Ministry
0 Go Forth Event Prepares New FOCUS Alumni for Lifelong Evangelization
0 University of Dayton Campus Ministry Welcomes Community to Second Annual Faith Fest
Dayton-area friends: plan to attend the Faith Fest, sponsored by the University of Dayton Campus MInistry and featuring Tenth Avenue North, on February 6. Tickets are available now.