Excerpt: Lisa Hendey shares the recording of the newest episode “Catholic Moments”, which is now airing as a bi-weekly radio program on Radio Maria USA. In this episode, we were honored to feature the work of Dr. Gregory Popčak, author of Broken Gods: Hope, Healing, and the Seven Longings of the Human Heart.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Catholic Moments
Lisa Hendey shares the recording of the newest episode “Catholic Moments”, which is now airing as a bi-weekly radio program on Radio Maria USA. In this episode, we were honored to feature the work of John Clark, Seton Home Study School and John Schlimm, author of Five Years in Heaven.
On this week’s episode, Lisa chats with the George family, authors of the inspirational book “Heart of a Lion” – let John Paul George’s complete trust in God completely inspire you! Danielle Bean shares on motherhood and her terrific new project “Momnipotent”.
On this week’s episode of Catholic Moments, Lisa Hendey shares her conversation with two “shining stars”: Paulina Cerrilla and Tony Sands. Learn all about Family Theater Productions and the great new family DVD, “Family Dinner”.
On this week’s episode of Catholic Moments, Lisa Hendey shares her conversations with two special guests with a special focus on prayer.
I’m happy to share the recording of the most recent episode of the all new “Catholic Moments”, which is now…
This week’s “welcome back” podcast episode features two fantastic interviews and your chance to win the fantastic DVD The Way.…
In this week’s podcast episode, we welcome two special guests to share some exciting resources for Catholic families. Mr. Randy…
On this “welcome back” episode of Catholic Moments, I share my recent conversation with Theresa Shank Grentz and Katie Hayek,…
This week, we share a conversation with Patrick Leinen, Developer and Co-Founder of LittleiApps.com, the great organization behind the launch…