- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Coloring Books
Melanie Jean Juneau interviewed Tara. M. Owens, CSD, MTS, the author of “At Play In God’s Creation: An Illuminating Coloring Book” to find out how a prayer journal could be created in the form of a coloring book.
Barb Szyszkiewicz, OFS reviews two new coloring books for adults. Pauline Books & Media publishes “Our Lady’s Garden” and “Windows into Christ.” How can you incorporate prayer into the coloring craze?
If you’re looking for a few last minute giving ideas that are totally appropriate to give during the ongoing Christmas season (which extends through The Epiphany of the Lord!), here are two terrific recommendations from our friends at Paraclete Press. Both resources are treasures that will truly amplify joy this holiday season!