Meg Matenaer was blessed to have been able to contribute to The Catholic Mom’s Prayer Companion and even MORE blessed to now be reading through it! Read her review and enter for a chance to win your own copy!
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: Daily Devotional
18 Review and Giveaway: The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion
1 The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion: A Book of Daily Reflections - Coming Soon!
Lisa Hendey shares a preview of the new CatholicMom.com resource, “The Catholic Mom’s Prayer Companion: A Book of Daily Reflections”. Pre-order your copy now to ensure immediate delivery upon release.