- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: iOS Apps
Christine Johnson takes a look at Magnificat’s Advent Companion in its digital form. Try it this Advent as you make room in your heart for Christ!
World Youth Day 2016 is beginning in less than a week in Krakow, Poland, and Devin Rose of Devoted Coders is working to get thousands of Catholics around the world praying a novena to Pope St. John Paul II for World Youth Day and the pilgrims.
Liturgy of the Hours expert Daria Sockey shares some news about changes ahead for Divine Office, a prayer app and website.
The creators of the Magnificat Lenten Companion app for iOS are offering TWO CatholicMom.com readers the chance to win a FREE copy of their app!
Just in time for the start of Lent, we have a wonderful giveaway for 2 lucky winners: a FREE copy of Catholic Meditations for Lent by St. Thomas Aquinas!
Pivotal Living gives users a fitness tracker and app for just $15/Yr! Chris Weitzel road-tested this tracker and app and reveals the good, the bad, and leaves the ugly to the experts.
Meet Sister Mary Lucy Dosh, Civil War Nurse and Sister of Charity of Nazareth through this engaging book-on-app.