We at Catholic Relief Services wish you great joy in this season, and invite you, your ministries, and all Christians gathering to join us in prayer—at your Christmas tables, at your Christmas liturgies, as you exchange gifts, and throughout the season—that this season may bring us peace, that this season may make us peacemakers.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
0 Christmas Prayers from Catholic Relief Services
0 Israel-Gaza Truce Offers Time to Serve Those in Need
The cease fire agreement in the Middle East gives cause for hope and a reminder to continue to pray and to help.