The Church needs more devoted followers like St. Francis of Assisi, Jason Weirich maintains. Find out what qualities Francis demonstrated that we can all develop.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: St. Francis of Assisi
Pope Francis’ encyclical on the environment, Laudato Si’, was released today. Guest author, environmental ethicist Marybeth Lorbiecki, unpacks this important document.
Editor’s note: I’m grateful to Marybeth Lorbiecki, the author of Following St. Francis: John Paul II’s Call for Ecological Action…