There are patron saints of everything, so let’s adopt some new ones for marriage! Karee Santos explains why St. Gianna Molla and St. Josemaria Escriva make great patron saints of work/life balance.
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: St. Gianna Beretta Molla
Did you know the Communion of Saints has a Moms’ Club? If you’re looking for holy role models who are also empathetic to your state in life, Lydia Borja offers five amazing mama Saints to inspire and encourage you!
Journey of Our Love: The Letters of St. Gianna Beretta Molla and Pietro Molla (Pauline Books, 2014) allows us an intimate look at the relationship between husband and wife as they sought to establish and nurture their domestic church.
A few weeks ago, a news article made the rounds on my Facebook news feed. The article told the story…
Most of the saints we learn about and love lived a long time ago. As much as we can study…
St. Gianna Molla A Modern Day Hero of Divine Love by Thomas J. McKenna San Diego: Catholic Action for Faith…