Did you know the Communion of Saints has a Moms’ Club? If you’re looking for holy role models who are also empathetic to your state in life, Lydia Borja offers five amazing mama Saints to inspire and encourage you!
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Browsing: St. Perpetua
It’s one thing to suffer for the sake of Christ, but would we have the courage to allow our children to suffer for Him, as well? Meg Matenaer looks at the two St. Felicitys from the early Church and what their lives tell us about being a heroic Christian parent.
Today we celebrate the Feast of Saints Perpetua and Felicity, third century Carthaginian martyrs who resisted impossibly intense pressure to…