We’re thrilled to share this sample chapter from our friend and CatholicMom.com contributor Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle’s new book, Feeding Your Family’s Soul, published by Paraclete Press. If you’re looking for ways to bless your family meal time in the midst of September busy-ness, this book is for you!
- Catholic Medical Mission Board Opens First Field Hospital in Côtes-de-Fer, Haiti
- STYLE Savvy: When Life Runs You Over
- A heart of gratitude after a life of struggle
- BeDADitudes, 8 Ways To Be An Awesome Dad Provides Clear Writing And Wise Counsel For Men
- Free engaging video experience empowers today’s family to be, do, and have more
- A Saint's Life and the Shroud of Turin: 2 Recently-Released DVDs from Ignatius Press
- As the Lord Reminds Me
- Daily Gospel Reflection for March 22, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast: Should you take the kids or watch the DVD?
- It's Okay to Succeed at Lent
- Technology Use and Family Life: Getting the Answers You Need
- How To Create (And Maintain) Flow And Abundance In Your Life And Biz
- On a Need-to-Know Basis: Three Things Divorced Catholics Need to Know
- 40 Bags for 40 Days? Are You Kidding Me? A New Approach to Clutter
- Painting my Way to Freedom
Author Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle
Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle often tells people that they shouldn’t worry if they can’t get out of the house to do their ministry work or evangelizing for any reason because God will certainly bring the people to them! Here is the story of one such occasion, when a telephone-line repair led to a lesson about Miraculous Medals.
Donna Marie Cooper O’Boyle observes that life is filled to the brim with challenges and our culture certainly does not make it easy for women. Let’s be encouraging to all those young women in our lives and let them know how beautiful they really are!
Hey Moms! Want to enjoy a summer of bliss and create happy family memories? Well, will you settle for keeping your sanity and prayer life intact? Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle (AKA “Mom Donna”) offers some tips you’ll find helpful!